|Image from here|
2. According to the SMH at the weekend, Princess Mary and Prince Fred have 4 nannies and 16 household staff to manage their lives. No wonder I am so bloody tired!
3. Changing banks is not an easy task. You stay because it is too hard to change even though they suck and they
4. Black Swan is psycho.
5. Those last few kilos really are harder to shift than the whole 13 kilos before them.
6. Buying nothing new for a year gets more complicated the longer you do it (not really a revelation that one).
7. The development of speech and language in two year old children seems to be proportional to the amount of times they wake at night; the more they develop, the more they wake*. I'm not sure it is worth the effort.
8. Even people you know extremely well can surprise you.
9. "Reply All" should be used sparingly in email correspondence.
10. Life looks good from a bicycle seat.
Do you have a thing today?
*Although I am a trained speech pathologist, this is not an evidence-based statement