I am taking a leaf out of Kelly's book and setting myself something new to do each week in 2011. I am going to post about it each week on Saturday. I won't be doing this in any particular order, and will add the link to the post when it is complete. If I don't manage to acheive everything on the list, (highly likely) I will donate $5 for everything I missed to Oxfam for all the amazing work they do. So here goes...
I've lost my mojo a bit with the whole blogging thing of late. I am getting sporadic with my posts and can't seem to find the time to read as many posts as I would like. As I should.
- Spent extra time with my husband and the kids.
- Returned to some regular viewing on the TV and delved into the world of hospitals, polygamy, and other people's families.
- Finished my third book for the year (Andre Agassi's "Open" and started my fourth ("Born to Run" by Christopher McDougall).
- Contended with the piles of washing. My concerted effort to keep the household tidier and more organised means I can't seem to ignore them like I used to.
- Exercised more. My weight loss efforts compell me to spend more time pounding the pavement but I have actually returned to my bike this week too. It brings back fond memories. Big Ride Al?
You ought to try it some time.