Tuesday, 10 January 2017

Year in Review - Byron Bay


I don't think I managed a single post in 2016 so I am taking time to stock take 16 things to remember from 2016 before I can't remember them... So here goes...

I slipped away for a weekend in September with four of my favourite women. 

We had the best of fun, enjoying all the delights that the coastal town has to offer - beach walks, massages, fantastic meals, cocktails, lots of drinking, and live music. Don't you just love Byron?!

There was laughter, there were tears, and a deep connection and friendship. 

Over breakfast at our favourite cafe, just 50m from where we stayed, we planned our next adventure - Samoa 2018! I hope we can pull it off.  Shhhh... don't tell the Geege yet!

So grateful for these wonderful women who have been part of my life for many years. So grateful for the opportunity to have a little space - it always breeds perspective and intention.


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Catching up with good friends is the very best tonic there is - doing it at the beach can only make everything better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...